Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Fall : A Quick Hello                                           

 


  



It has been some time since I've posted, and I do apologize. I recently went on a big shopping trip to purchase a bunch of new supplies for my etsy shop, a ton of new paper and stickers and all the good stuff.

It has been a beautiful fall where I live not too cold ,in fact it has been very warm. The colors have been beautiful! In past years the trees have been most disappointing they just dried up and fell off without changing at all. 
I have some Fall projects that I'm doing, candle dipping with my mom is the current one I'm on, we've had a few hiccups in the works but I'll going more into that on another post. 

I have taken many long walks and soaked in the beauty around me drunk and ton of tea, did a  sketch of Grace Kelly, started Fall cleaning, and am getting the itch to get out my knitting needles.
I hope that you are having a wonderful fall and that the colors were beautiful were ever you live

No comments:

Post a Comment